1. Gourmet Primo Co.,Ltd. (“Gourmet Primo Co.,Ltd.,” “eatfit,” “we,” or “us”) , its respective subsidiaries (collective referred to as “Group of Companies”) is committed to protecting your privacy. We established guidelines for protecting personal data that you provided us when you visit our website, access our mobile application or use our products and services.
Types of personal data we collect will vary depending on the collection situation and types of services you request. We will collect and process all or some of the following personal data about you, when you register with eatfit Website :
1. Personal Identification data: such as your name, photograph, gender, date of birth, relating to personal identification;
2. Contact information: such as address, telephone number, and email address;
3. Payment information: such as invoice information, credit or debit card information, and bank account information;
4. Information about your eatfit membership: such as your membership number, registration details (username & sign-in details), order amounts, the number of points, your tier, membership duration, interesting product and your accrual and redemption activities;
5. Information about your interest and preferences: we may collect information about your interest and preferences based on your previous experiences with us, including what you spend, how much you spend, how frequently you spend in our marketing research and customer satisfaction survey;
6. Information about our interactions: If you contact us, we will keep a record of that correspondence, including your calls, written queries or interactions with us on social media;
7. Website application and other digital media usage: When you visit our website (www.eatfit.com) or mobile-device operating system and browser type, we may automatically collect online use information, IP address, location data, browser type, operating system, web browsing behavior, duration of use, referring website, interest and application usage through cookies and other tracking technologies. For more information, please refer to our cookies policy.
We may collect your personal data when you give us your personal data or request for service through our website, mobile, any other channels or publicly available; for example, we may collect information about you interact with us through social media.
We may collect, use or disclose your personal information that in the following ways :
To process and manage your purchase and use of our products and services :
We may transfer your personal data to our partners, alliances or transport operators to coordinate and facilitate your order arrangements. If you request special assistance for healthy meals (e.g. medical assistance or meal request), we may share personal data with medical centers, hospitals or certified clinics, and our catering service providers, to provide such assistance.
To improve and personalize our products and services :
To improve and innovate our products and services, we may analyze information you provide to us via customer satisfaction survey or marketing research (e.g. your previous purchase order, communication preferences) and information about your website and mobile application usage (e.g. products and services you browsed) to better understand your needs and desires. We may tailor our products and services to better match your interests and preferences. We may share your personal data with our business partners such as catering partner, alliances and other transport/delivery operators, so that such third parties may improve and personalize their services to you as well.
To communicate with you :
To facilitate the membership program :
If you are a member of the eatfit program, we may process your personal data in order to operate the program e.g. eatfit with us, you may earn points and redeem awards with your points.
For marketing :
To comply with legal or regulatory obligations:
We may process your personal data to comply with our regulatory requirements or dialogue with regulators as applicable, which may include disclosing your personal data to third parties, the court service and/or regulators or law enforcement agencies in connection with enquiries, proceedings or investigations by such parties anywhere in the world or where compelled to do so. Where permitted, we will direct any such request to you or notify you before responding unless to do so would prejudice the prevention or detection of a crime.
To ensure our websites and mobile application function properly:
To ensure our online service including www.eatfitshop.com and the mobile application are available. We may process information about your web browser, your mobile application usage behavior, location data, IP address that are collected via cookies or similar tracking technologies to configure the best setting of our online services and to optimize user experience.
To re-organize or make changes to our business:
Please note that in addition to the disclosures we have identified above, we may disclose your personal data for the purposes set out above to service providers (e.g. IT operators, payment service providers, marketing agencies, catering service providers), contractors (e.g. call center), advisors (e.g. legal, financial, business or other advisors) and our affiliates that perform activities on our behalf, as well as our group companies.