Birthday discount when order minimum of 500 baht and get 100 baht discount, just show a proof of your birth date and month.
Blog
Tips to Get in Shape in 4 Weeks
16.11.2020
Tips to Get in Shape in 4 Weeks


Being healthy and having a perfect body is the ultimate dream of almost every woman. But sometimes, weight loss articles or how-tos are not suitable for everyone. To get in good shape in the long run without rebounding, you may have to make some changes and choose the healthy weight loss method that is right for you.

Here are easy tips to get into great shape. Most of them, or 80%, concern nutrition and diet and the rest 20% exercise which you should do for just a couple of days a week. The five tips we are suggest include:

1. Get enough rest
Getting enough rest is an important factor that can help you get in shape. Going to bed after 10pm affects the body’s ability to heal itself as well as the functioning of important organs, making you feel hungry at night. If you eat late at night, it will be harder for your body to digest the food and the stomach will have to work harder as well.

2. Change lifestyle
You should go back to the daily routine that you had when you’re young. The way you lived your life when you were a child benefits your health the most. The healthy routine that we are talking about includes waking up early, having a healthy eating schedule and going to bed early. In less than four weeks, you will definitely see improvement in your body.

3. Change your eating habits
You should eat healthy food more, particularly fresh vegetables and fruits, proteins ?? from cereals and healthy fat from egg yolks. Opt for boiling, steaming and stewing when you cook. If cooking is not your forte, try order healthy delivery food instead. Having a great shape is within your grasp once you start to change how you eat.

4. Find an exercise that works for you
Different exercises suit different people. Before choosing a type of exercise, it’s better to consult a certified trainer to avoid adverse effects on your body from an exercise that’s not right for your body.

5. Be positive and avoid stress
Thinking positive lightens up your heart and prevents the body from releasing substances that can cause negative energy. Stress affects the nervous system and can sometimes make you crave food that is too sweet or too spicy. This will cause cholesterol, fat and sodium to accumulate in your body and make you swell eventually.

These easy tips are fail-proof ways to ensure that you will have a healthy body in good shape in the long run. Now it’s time to go back to your old clothes and live your life everyday with confidence.